RV Service Technician
Our rapid growth has created the need for an experienced RV Service Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity!!
- Examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance.
- Install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and van conversions.
- Install accessories; perform pre-delivery inspections; read and write repair orders.
- Troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners.
- Repairs to fibreglass, body and structural components.
- Install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
- Install trailer and fifth wheel hitches, wire tow vehicles and perform maintenance and repairs on trailer frames, undercarriage and suspension.
- Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs.
- Use manuals, catalogues and Internet websites to order repair parts and components.
- Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components.
- Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team of professionals, contact us today!!